Tell me about Salt bars...why great?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like to cure my salt bars for 6 months.
I like to cure my salt bars for 6 months.

I read that you are suppose to cure for a minimum of 6 months.
I'll make a batch a forget about it :p Are they pretty popular? Maybe I should make some samples as well. Not sure how much I should make. Everyone seems to love them. It's just me creating soap right now. I am needing to get larger molds in the future I suppose.

I read that you are suppose to cure for a minimum of 6 months.
I'll make a batch a forget about it :p Are they pretty popular? Maybe I should make some samples as well. Not sure how much I should make. Everyone seems to love them. It's just me creating soap right now. I am needing to get larger molds in the future I suppose.
They are very popular!

About 6 weeks ago I made sea salt soap... I just started using it and it is great.
I’ve just made my first batch of seasalt soap and discovered it goes crumbly pretty quickly, so next time I’ll make it individual moulds. As I haven’t used it yet can you tell me what’s so good about salt soap?

Can't help you with the HP question but as far as keeping them in the shower that is fine as long as they are allowed good drainage and air circulation. I've not had a problem.

I love salt bars and pretty much use them exclusively. I use 80% CO, 15% Avocado and 5% Castor with 20% SF and 25-30% Salt. I use milk as 1/2 the liquid amount or beer.
What’s SF?

I wanna try to make salt bars now after hearing about the good stuff it does for the body. I want to try it before I make it. The descriptions of a salt bar sounds so tempting and inviting.

Ist
What’s SF?
it’s the abbreviation for Supper Fat

Latest posts

Back