tea tree oil

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what blends well with tea tree essential oil (what smells good with it)?
I didn't have quite enough Tea Tree EO for a batch I made recently. I added Bay Laurel EO to it. Turned out to be a very nice blend. It was a special request for a customer. She commented on how much she liked blend.
so for those who have used it in CP soap, what usage level do you recommend for a scent that will last but wont be too overpowering?
For straight tea tree, 0.85 oz PPO; for the bay laurel blend I used 1 oz. PPO. I can smell it the minute I walk into the cure room, aka, guest bedroom. Not overpowering, just really nice. Takes the edge off the tea tree IMHO. ;)

I didn't have quite enough Tea Tree EO for a batch I made recently. I added Bay Laurel EO to it. Turned out to be a very nice blend. It was a special request for a customer. She commented on how much she liked blend.

For straight tea tree, 0.85 oz PPO; for the bay laurel blend I used 1 oz. PPO. I can smell it the minute I walk into the cure room, aka, guest bedroom. Not overpowering, just really nice. Takes the edge off the tea tree IMHO. ;)
Zany, as Shunt said - this post is from 2011 and the person you are answering hasn't been here since 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back