Target heart-shaped molds being sold this year?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soap_rat

Reaction score
I'd love to get two more of the silicone heart molds (6 cavities, cupcake-sized) but my Target didn't have any. (I previously bought them in the dollar/cheapo/seasonal spot near the entrance)

If anyone sees them at their Target, let me know and I'll try mine again or call around.

Thanks!

Just tried looking on target.com and can't seem to find any heart shaped molds, so I can't figure out what kind you need. However, Amazon and ebay have a variety of them, and in 6 cavity. HTH.

Thanks, you two! They're not the SAME, though :) The Target ones have a nice point at the bottom. They're also very thin, which makes unmolding very easy. Here's a picture, if you're super-curious:
http://www.whathousewife.com/whatho...n-edible-valentines-day-gift-anyone-can-make/

I actually grabbed the Wilton 6 cavity one at Goodwill for .99 the other day, even though it doesn't match the others. (In the quest to have ALL THE MOLDS, I can't fall behind, can I?)

Back