Talk to me about the holidays

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE fresh pine. It always makes me think Christmas. I also love the smell of hot cider.

Joanne

Yep...I'd have to agree. In keeping with the theme of this thread I just put to bed a batch of pumpkin banana nut soap. Oh my!!! Smells devine in this house. :shock:

I ADORE ANY type of Pumpkin Pie, Spiced Pumpkin. ♥ And crisp peppermint scents too.... I'll be starting my fall line soon. Weeeeee!

The same ones that I like in the summer. Then I pretend that it is NOT freezing butt cold out there. :lol: :lol:

Seriously, I will probably use some of the "heavier" scents, including woodsy type ones.

Digit

I think I'm the opposite :lol: I seem to have skipped my summer scents all together and went straight to my fall/holiday scents :oops: something resinous & woodsy

Where I live the winter is pretty much over in about a week, so I think I will do the fruity/tropical stuff right through. Of course I haven't made ANY soap as of yet, as I am still collecting all my soapy stuff!! :oops: But, booooooooy watch out soap world when I get going!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

tootles,

Della :D

anhoki said:
You guys are making me hungry....
I hear ya! Maybe that's why I gain weight as soon as the temp drops... :oops: It's all that good smellin' body care! Woo!

For fall &/or winter I LOVE peppermint vanilla.

I also enjoy sweet cinnamon pumkin, cinnamon frosting, Angel (dupe), vanilla bean noel, warm butter cookie...

I love all scents all the time! My favorite is by bbw winter candy apple hardly anyone sells this and bbw surely doensn't anymore. I found a place to purchase the fragrance oil but its expensive!

Back