Taking the plunge into selling

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone care to leave a comment on the contact me page? I'd like to see well it works. Thanks.

I just left a comment.

I'm with judymoody, but I think I'm in the minority. I prefer a cleaner, simpler, wintry grey background without a graphic. I love your business name. (Unrelated: I have family in Pocatello and was just there for Thanksgiving. Northern Idaho is such a gorgeous area of the country - much prettier than Pocatello!)

I just left a comment.

I'm with judymoody, but I think I'm in the minority. I prefer a cleaner, simpler, wintry grey background without a graphic. I love your business name. (Unrelated: I have family in Pocatello and was just there for Thanksgiving. Northern Idaho is such a gorgeous area of the country - much prettier than Pocatello!)

Thank you, I got the comment fine so that works:) I tried a plain gradient and it was way too plain. Still searching for the perfect background.

Congrats!
Your website looks beautiful, I like the banner, the name and the background. I'd make product photos on a white background to match the name.

Looks like you're off to a good start! I really like the banner. You'll find the right background, it's just a matter of time (and sorting through a lot of options - lol)

Latest posts

Back