Taking the Leap..

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cindiq4u

Reaction score
It's been a year and a half since I "re" started making CP soap. I haven't done any festivals due to "Chicken liver syndrome", yet almost everyone I know has received a bar, along with the traveling soaps my friends and family have shared across the nation.:thumbup:

20 plus years ago when I started soaping the internet just wasn't the place it is now. Back then it was just books for the most part " I still love books though" yet with places like the forum, guild, and youtube WOW what a world of fun it is.

This summer will be my first adventure out into the world of soaping in 20 years. I'm kind of nervous, but like my husband says " If you don't try it you'll never know" and he's so right. I am glad that I took the time to get feedback and play with recipes along with making some of my own combination scents and essential oil combos.
Thank you soap making forum, for being that place where we learn and share with one another. It makes all the difference.
Cheers.. ;-)

Back