Tablecloth Color

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My tablecloths are getting older and looking a little rough so I'm looking for opinions on whether white or black will be better for my next purchase.

I like the idea of black...but I vend in the summer mostly, in sunny areas and I'm a little worried about them getting hot. White is okay, I currently use white...but everything shows up on it and I kind of want a change. I will be moving to a contrasting table runner over top of the tablecloth.

I'm also giving up on the ones that stretch over the legs and I think I'm going to go with the same spandex material (because ironing and me don't mix) but a skirted version.

Anyhow...thoughts? Experience?

I normally used pink and black or all black. Since I did so many markets during the week I found white just became too dirty. I would use the pink ones on the top tables and the black on the tables where the cloths touched the ground. During Christmas, I used mostly red if I was short I used Red and Black. I used 8' fitted because it was cheaper that buying 2 4' table cloths, like these.
https://www.amazon.com/Lanns-Linens...52731976&sprefix=fitted+,aps,145&sr=8-10&th=1

Back