Quantcast

Tabitha's Pumpkin Scrub

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Which was it?

• Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino is a delicious blend of pumpkin, traditional holiday spices, combined with

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sweet Pumpkin is a warm blend of sweet cream, molasses, pumpkin with a hint of spice. More sweet tha

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tabitha

Reaction score
For those of you who were in the swap, which fragrance below do you think I used in my scrub. I will tell you why I asked later.

1) Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino Fragrance Oil
Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino is a delicious blend of pumpkin, traditional holiday spices, combined with rich dark coffee and a touch of steamed milk. Perfect for Fall or anytime of year.

2) Sweet Pumpkin Fragrance Oil
Our Sweet Pumpkin is a warm blend of sweet cream, molasses, pumpkin with a hint of spice. More sweet than spice.

G

I love the Pumpkin Frappuccino.. love they way it sounds..

hot, steamy pumpkin spices...

Soapmaker Man

Reaction score
smellitlikeitis said:
I love the Pumpkin Frappuccino.. love they way it sounds..

hot, steamy pumpkin spices...
I'm with S. on this one! Love the description and think it's the one used!

Paul....I'm in the TOG Shop now! :lol:

Tabitha

Reaction score
The reason I am asking is beacuse I ordered Sweet Pumpkin from Soap Silly not too long ago. You may remember the thread. When I got it I swore I smelled coffee in the fo. Remember the name this scent thread? Anyway I went back & checked her website & she does have a spiced pumpkin frap & I *wonder* if I got that by mistake. Not knowing which one I have, I don't know which one to re-order :roll: . What do you all think it is? Do you smell coffee? I do, my husband says no, he smalls no coffee.

G

Did you look at your invoice to see which one you ordered? maybe you should email her and tell her you got the Frap by mistake, and to send you a sample or something.
If the sample of the Frap smell like what you got ... then you will know.

Tabitha

Reaction score
That's a good smellit. My invoice says sweet pumpkin & the bottle says sweet pumpkin, but I smell coffee dern it!

G

So tell her.. hey.. I smell coffee... can you send me a dram of both.. so I can see which one I got, because I dont think I got what I ordered..

it could be a mistake of mislabel..

Soapmaker Man

Reaction score
smellitlikeitis said:
So tell her.. hey.. I smell coffee... can you send me a dram of both.. so I can see which one I got, because I dont think I got what I ordered..

it could be a mistake of mislabel..
That is a great idea S. She can send a dram or at least a sniffy of each in a Ziploc baggie for each. Just have her be sure which one is which! LOl

Paul.... :wink:

dragonfly princess

Reaction score
Ok so maybe I have had a little too much caffien today, but you guys are crackin me up, Paul did you say "SNIFFY"???? that is freakin hilarious! Sorry I will shut up now and go drink more coffee :p

Tabitha

Reaction score
Hey drag, a sniffie is a q-tip or cotton ball dipped in fragrance oil for the purpose of getting a whiff of a scent before you buy it-LOL!

I wanted to get a sniffie of marshmallow from smelli but keep forgetting to ask her.... at lreast I think it was her.

Tabitha

Reaction score
Hey drag, a sniffie is a q-tip or cotton ball dipped in fragrance oil for the purpose of getting a whiff of a scent before you buy it-LOL!

I wanted to get a sniffie of marshmallow from smelli but keep forgetting to ask her.... at lreast I think it was her.

You have never heard "Sniffie if your iffie?"

dragonfly princess

Reaction score
um....nope! but it is still funny! it is one of those words that just makes me laugh, and I laugh harder when I picture what Paul looks like (big burley man) saying "SNIFFY"

G

dragonfly princess said:
um....nope! but it is still funny! it is one of those words that just makes me laugh, and I laugh harder when I picture what Paul looks like (big burley man) saying "SNIFFY"
LMAO!!!!!!! YOU ARE SILLY! I wonder how you are with alcohol in your system!!!

G

dragonfly princess said:
Apparently, I am not as fun. The hubby says that I get quite mean. So I stay away from the alcohol :p
LOL.. give this girl more coffee! LOL

I ordered some drams from SSW and Marsh was one of them.. thanks Tab!

Latest posts