Swirl Tool

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OliveOil2

Reaction score
I purchased these two comb/pics at the 99 cent only store two for .99. I just tried them yesterday, and used the pic portion for a spoon swirl. I was using a log mold and only went through the loaf one time. I want to try the pic part across the top to see what type of Taiwan swirl effect I can get. Haven't used the other part of the comb, but it may have possibilities too. I am swirl challenged, and don't have the patience for some of the fancy swirls, so this was fun.My soap was just cut this morning and is still soft, so couldn't clean it up.

Soap Pic Tool 001.jpg

I am so jealous!! 99 Cent Only store is the only thing I miss from my SoCal days. Nice find!

If you have Dollar Tree I notice many of the products are the same. We just got our first .99 cent only store near where I live in Northern California.

Oh I wish you had a video of that! Swirl perfection via $.99 tool! It would
make my life easier (and swirls prettier!). You picked a great color combination. Those are gorgeous bars...What did you scent them with?

Lenarenee there should be some on YouTube since Amy Wardens soap challenge for December 2014 was the Spoon Swirl. I used the pic at an angle and only turned one circle for each space it covered. I did a random drop swirl with the three colors starting with the green first.
The FO is Lavender Sage from the Moonworks Collection at FragranceBuddy.Com. I can't even begin to tell you how nice it is, and strong too! I have four from that collection that I have now as part of my regular scents.

Great looking swirls! I would've never thought of using a pic/comb! Great idea!

Latest posts

Back