swiffering

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilly

Reaction score
i just put a few drops of orange EOils on my swiffer pad and did the floors..i have this beautiful fresh clean uplifiting aroma all through the house now!

i just can't ever imagine going back to a mop and bucket.;)

I put a few drops on my dust wrag & it does smell wonderful!

I have never tried a swiffer though.

mmmm my mother used that stuff citrishine or whatever its called..makes me think of that stuff when you say the orange EO...I have to try that (but then again Im a guy that doesnt mop very much at all...maybe like once every 5 months or when it REALLY needs it lol)

Thanks for the ideas! I have a ginormous bottle of orange eo, but I switched to the 10x orange and wasn't sure what to do with the regular.

in my old vaccum cleaner i would put a few drops of E/Oils onto the bag, it would put a nice smell through the house too, as i went through it.
( now i have a bagless vac :shock: )

IanT said:
(but then again Im a guy that doesnt mop very much at all...maybe like once every 5 months or when it REALLY needs it lol)
Every 5 months? :shock: Why am I not surprised to hear this from our reigning bachelor. LOL

lilly said:
in my old vaccum cleaner i would put a few drops of E/Oils onto the bag, it would put a nice smell through the house too, as i went through it.

I have a bagless too, I put the scent in the filter and it makes the house smell great!!

Chay said:
IanT said:
(but then again Im a guy that doesnt mop very much at all...maybe like once every 5 months or when it REALLY needs it lol)
Every 5 months? :shock: Why am I not surprised to hear this from our reigning bachelor. LOL

lol....yeahhh I figured that wouldnt come as a suprise! lol...If I didnt live with my girl (which I wont in a month) i swear my floor would never see the vacuum either lol...

Im pretty clean for a guy, except for dishes cause I cook alot and seem to use everything in the kitchen every time lol...Ill do them before they stink but not the same night...

I got to be in the mood to clean!! :) and that doesnt come VERY often ... :lol: :lol: 8)

The last time I had my vaccum cleaner serviced, they put a scent in it that was delightful. I went back to ask what it was and of course, bought a large jar. :lol: You put a spoon in the bag each it is changed.

That was great advertising for the local person who makes it. So if anyone is thinking of making these, get a vacumm dealer to use them. I noticed the display, but thought nothing of it. I didn't even know he used them until the first time I vacuumed. Then...ooh la la. Gotta have this.

Ya gotta have smell good fumes. :D I have filters in some of the heating/cooling vents that I have thought to do this with. I got the idea from seeing scented filters for central units to scent the whole home.

lilly said:

Just a thought here. If you have a hepa filter, would it damage or diminish the filtering ability to put a few drops of smell good on the outer face? Only a concern if you use it because of allergies and the like.

Digit

Back