Sweetcakes website not mobile compatible?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

josianeg

Reaction score
Hi, I don’t have access to a computer so I’ve been wondering... Does Sweetcakes’ website have pictures?

With my iPhone, when I visit their website, no pictures show up. I’ve tried Safari and Google Chrome.

I mean, I don’t absolutely need pictures for FOs, but they sell molds and I couldn’t see myself buying one before seeing it first...

I wrote an email to their customer service but never got an answer. Do they usually reply?

Talking about customer service, any company that has a particularly good one?

Thanks!

I've never seen pictures even on the computer. I've only ordered 1 fragrance oil from them so I don't have much experience with them.

There aren't pictures of the FOs. I have emailed them about usage rates since they aren't listed (all I have asked about were at least 6% BTW), and heard back within a day. I think they are operating with reduced staff right now. You didn't say how long you have been waiting for a reply. I placed an order about a week ago and it took a couple of extra days to ship. Usually it's 1 day.

They used to have pictures of the soap molds, but I don't see any now. I used their molds for M&P, so I can't say anything about CP if that is what you are making. My favorite was the farmhouse mold similar to the farmhouse mold which made a bar that looks like the farmhouse mold at WSP. It wasn't silicone, though. I also had the Celtic knot mold which was very pretty. I bought similar molds from a place called (I think) Mold Market.

There aren't pictures of the FOs. I have emailed them about usage rates since they aren't listed (all I have asked about were at least 6% BTW), and heard back within a day. I think they are operating with reduced staff right now. You didn't say how long you have been waiting for a reply. I placed an order about a week ago and it took a couple of extra days to ship. Usually it's 1 day.

They used to have pictures of the soap molds, but I don't see any now. I used their molds for M&P, so I can't say anything about CP if that is what you are making. My favorite was the farmhouse mold similar to the farmhouse mold which made a bar that looks like the farmhouse mold at WSP. It wasn't silicone, though. I also had the Celtic knot mold which was very pretty. I bought similar molds from a place called (I think) Mold Market.

I emailed them April 28th.

Latest posts

Back