Sweet Pea fragrance oil?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use Sweet Pea from California Candle Supply. It is a lovely fo, soaps well enough to do swirls, does not discolor and holds well although light until hot water hits it. I have some bars that are 1.5 yrs old that are light on scent until the hot shower hits them, then they are lovely. I do have trouble selling them because the customer cannot smell them in the open air markets, and I cannot convince them when they un-wrap them and shower with the bar it will smell lovely. BTW I do not know if the website is updated, but it is Body Safe. I have been working on the owner to get the body safe fo's listed. He also has a very realistic plumeria that does not discolor but will accelerate, I it is the best plumeria I have found and holds very well, so I put up with the acceleration and only do 1 swirl.

Thanks. That's the problem. Customers want to be able to smell the soaps....Sweet Pea is a light scent in nature but I still want a nice smellable f.o. for my goat milk soaps.

Latest posts

Back