Sweet Orange (Finally!)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I finally found the elusive sweet orange scent I have been after for years! Blended it myself. Described my dilemma in the “ What Soapy Thing “ thread!

Attachments

• 94321539-394F-4D66-A3DE-93EC39384B94.jpeg
    94321539-394F-4D66-A3DE-93EC39384B94.jpeg
    196.8 KB · Views: 0
I finally found the elusive sweet orange scent I have been after for years! Blended it myself. Described my dilemma in the “ What Soapy Thing “ thread!
Wow those are very nice love it! My first soap I ever made was with sweet orange essential oil with paprika for color and a milk carton for a mold, it turned out pretty nice. I also love the colors you used.

@Jersey Girl I see you bought your Tangerine from Candles and Supplies. Have you tried their Goji Tarroco Orange FO?
I haven’t tried that one. I live about and hour and a half from them and go there several times a year. I don’t member if I smelled that one. I’ve smelled many during my visits. They carry a handful that I love and use regularly but I prefer other suppliers for most of my fragrances. They really cater to candle makers and don’t have testing notes or many reviews on their site. It’s kind of disappointing because I can save a lot going there, especially when they have 20% off!

I haven’t tried that one. I live about and hour and a half from them and go there several times a year. I don’t member if I smelled that one. I’ve smelled many during my visits. They carry a handful that I love and use regularly but I prefer other suppliers for most of my fragrances. They really cater to candle makers and don’t have testing notes or many reviews on their site. It’s kind of disappointing because I can save a lot going there, especially when they have 20% off!
Thank you! I will know in 2 weeks if it is a great buy or a dud 😅

Back