Sweet Honeysuckle

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Oh my does this smells so realistic. From WSP. I bought it quite a while ago and just soaped with it for the first time. It behaved beautifully which is rare for a floral. It smells devine. Freshly cut this AM. Unfortunately it’s too early to find some fresh honeysuckle to use as a photo prop.
E303C044-0E76-4230-A71E-69F2D65216D1.jpeg

Your soaps make me feel so happy... the colors, the swirls, even the rose in the pic - a classic pairing with honeysuckle, I think.

Thank you so much! ❤️ This is one where I got the color right! Lol. It’s a very beautiful scent. I washed with a sliver and the scent is lingering on my hands. I wish I tried this FO sooner.

Those are gorgeous swirls. If I ever make soap again I will have to try that fragrance. I never found a Honeysuckle that was easy to work with and smelled realistic. It was the same when I was searching for Plumeria, I found the realistic, but it still accelerated a tad.

Those are gorgeous swirls. If I ever make soap again I will have to try that fragrance. I never found a Honeysuckle that was easy to work with and smelled realistic. It was the same when I was searching for Plumeria, I found the realistic, but it still accelerated a tad.

Thank you. 😁. It’s really lovely smelling and it may have even slowed things down and I use a lot of hard oils and soap over 100. I swirled at a very light trace as I got impatient. Lol.

Latest posts

Back