Sweet Almond Oil

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rebelshope

Reaction score
I am having difficulty finding sweet almond oil in my general area. I am sure I can find in on line, but I would prefer to buy it locally.

Any hints as to were it could be hiding? I looked at the local grocery story, Wal Mart, I try not to shop here either but I wanted to do on Sunday, Walgreens, I am just not sure where to look.

Try the "gourmet" or natural foods section of the grocery store. I have seen it in the natural foods section and on the very top shelf with other oils/shortenings in the baking isles.

Or a health food store. Could be $$, but if you do not use alot may be work out.

Digit

I haven't ordered the SAO from columbus but that is where I get most of my other oils, and I often find their prices are better than locally, and that is including the cost of shipping.

And they are fair on their shipping charges as well, shipped UPS and they have shipped all my past orders from them within 24 hours or the next business day.

http://www.soaperschoice.com/cgi-soaper ... 0&cart_id=

Latest posts

Back