Supplies?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heatherskiles

Reaction score
Where does everyone get their supplies? Soaps, bases, colors, butters, oils etc? I get mine from a few places, brambleberry, wsp, nature's garden, and a few fragrances on ebay from josies attic(she's amazing!))

I like Elements Bath & Body and I did order some body spray base from AH/RE that I like really well. There was just something about the body spray from Bitter Creek that I don't know if I like it or not. At this stage, I'm definitely not willing to buy the separate ingredients to create my own body spray so I don't have a problem using premade bases :)

Most of my supplies have come from EBB and WSP though. Bramble Berry, well, has comparable prices, but since BB is 2,000 miles from me, I get my orders from EBB & WSP tons faster, especially if it has to come ground shipping with the FOs/EOs. The shipping usually works out cheaper anyway.

I get mine from a variety of different suppliers, including the ones you mentioned. Natures Garden is where most of my FO's come from. And also Candlescience.

I used elements bath and body, WSP and ingredientstodiefor.

Ingredientstodiefor (They have a great selection of products and additives. They are also very helpful in answering my questions regarding formulas and products info). Their prices are reasonable and they have great products that you can't easily get at some other places.

Elements bath and body ( good pricing especially on containers)

WSP (good products, free shipping , decent price when they have storewide sales)

naturesgardencandles - I haven't bought from them but they seem like a great place to buy. Prices are reasonable.

Latest posts

Back