Quantcast

Suppliers in Europe

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Sofiepie

Reaction score
I started soap making not so long ago and got most of my products(FO’s and pigments) from the website youwish.com They were the only site i found that sold Brambleberry and Nurtures Garden. They had very fast delivery and good service.

The thing is that they are closing this month after being Europe’s biggest soap supplier for the last 15 years. They do have an amazing sale right now(25%off everything thats still in stock) but I haven’t found alot of other good suppliers for replacement.
The only site i can find is soapqueen which looks good.
Does anyone have any experience with their products? Or does anyone know a nice shop in Europe? Thanks!

Zany_in_CO

Saponifier
Reaction score
The thing is that they are closing this month after being Europe’s biggest soap supplier for the last 15 years.
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that! :(
The only site i can find is soapqueen which looks good. Does anyone have any experience with their products?
I'm wondering if that's "Soap Queen" Anne Marie from Bramble Berry? If so, it's a very popular source here for supplies and recipes.

Piero

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with their products? Or does anyone know a nice shop in Europe? Thanks!
We bought quite a lot of stuff from them: Ethically Sourced Natural Oils and Ingredients | Naissance. Absolutely reliable and good service. We ordered around 1200 euro of material.
I am looking for a new EU provider since they are based in the UK and now it will become harder to import things here :( :(

Hope it helps :)

TheGecko

Reaction score
Check with Lisa at "I Dream In Soap" and Karen at "EdensSecret1", both UK soap makers on YouTube. Both are open where they get a lot of their ingredients, supplies and equipment from. Sometimes it is mentioned in their videos, sometimes it's listed in the Description of the video.

Sofiepie

Reaction score
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that! :(

I'm wondering if that's "Soap Queen" Anne Marie from Bramble Berry? If so, it's a very popular source here for supplies and recipes.
Thanks for the reply! Unfortunatly it isnt Anne Marie’s. I find it very hard to find Brambleberry in the EU which sucks. I got my hands on some of their FO’s through youwish and don’t think i can ever come back from her products ever again they are so so good.

Piero

Reaction score
With all the European soap making lovers and fans we cannot find other suppliers from the community? :eek::eek: