Suppliers around the world.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cdwinsby

Reaction score
I'm looking to expand my soap making suppliers page on my web site and am having some trouble finding websites in countries other than the US and Canada. I have a couple for the UK and Australia but other than that my selection is pretty slim.

If anyone knows of a site that carries a fairly broad selection of soap making supplies for any other countries, could you please post them?

Thanks a bunch,
Cathy

what is your website? i'm from alberta and always looking for good canadian sources for supplies....i HATE the cost of shipping from the states...although sometimes it's still cheaper than buying canadian :cry:

It's http://www.soap-making-essentials.com. It's purely informational with no ads etc.

I've listed a couple of places for Alberta but I'm afraid nothing has come close to the prices of New Directions in Ontario so far - in Canada that is.

I had a 13 lb package shipped just a while ago from them and it cost me $36.40 for shipping (they ship UPS) and took about 10 days to arrive to Sicamous, BC.

Sounds expensive for shipping but when you compare $7.14 for 1 ltr. of Apricot Kernel oil from New Directions to $23.40 for the same from Lynden House.....well, I guess I probably don't need to say anything else! :D

Fresholi.co.uk in the UK for oils, butters, EO's etc.
Gracefuit.com in the UK for the same and FO's
sensoryperfection.co.uk for FO's
soapmakers-store.com for oils, colours, FO, EO etc.

Denny Craft Moulds too in the UK, who are great, can't remember the link, but it can be found on my blog roll.

the is also the soap kitchen in the uk, but don't know the address.

Kay
MY BLOG

Latest posts

Back