Supplier for flip-top squeeze bottles

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KatyP

Reaction score
I make a whipped soap (the texture of purchased frosting) that I usually sell in an 8 oz.plastic tub. But I'm thinking about switching the packaging, because some customers say that it is too easy to use large amounts. (To be honest, they don't have a problem using too much, they say their spouse steals their soap and uses it all up in two showers!) Anyway, I think it would be great to package it in a squeeze tube with a flip-top cap. But I have two problems. One, I can't seem to find empty tubes for sale in the U.S. And two, I was hoping to fill them from the flat end and then heat seal them, because there is NO WAY that a thick product is getting stuffed through a small opening on the cap end. Does this packaging actually exist, or did I imagine it? Or should I just go with the malibu/tottle bottles even though they are smaller than what I would like? Thanks all! (Image is to show the type of package I am looking for.)
s-l225.jpg

Back