Super cheap source of funnel pitchers

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They still have the 6 packs in stock, which is what I ordered just now, for 14+ $. Just scroll down the page and hit the green button for the bulk buying option.

Thanks for the info. I had bought the same cup for $3 at Home Goods, but wished they'd carried more. Now I'm all set! :D

I was out at lunch time doing a supply run and came across these at the Dollar General. Not sure if they will work the same as the pitchers you all are ordering, but they were 50% off. So, at $1.50 each I took the last bunch they had. I'm thinking the spout may be a little too long, but I can cut those down to a more manageable size.

WP_20150929_003.jpg

Those look like they will be easy to tip off, so be careful. I never found anything in dollar stores, may be I don't have a keen shoppers eye or soaper's imagination, but the last time I was in a new( for me) store and found those white plastic mixing bowls with a spout, I grabbed 6, they are more like 2qt size.
One would think that with all the things I've been purchasing lately I should be set for some time, but I still need to buy FOs and colors:(.

Picture was taken at a downward angle (I'm 6 ft 3) .. the base is actually pretty stable. I filled one up with water just to test them. Apparently they are used for watering flowers, veggies, etc.

They are getting more in according to the email I received a couple of days ago, just on back order at the moment

Ditto. I received an email today stating that their inventory count was off and they were out of the six pack I ordered Thursday.. No problem. The next shipment is expected on 10/7.

Yay! My pitchers came the other day and my cousin finally dropped off my mail :)

I ordered 6 of these and I am glad I responded quickly. I was sent a request to write a review and saw the same item is now $3.60 instead of $2.50.

I am learning not to hesitate when I see a good deal as it often disappears. I never regret the bargains I buy, just he ones I missed.

$3.60 is still a pretty good price. I have seen the same, or very similar item, on BB for about $5.00.

I ordered 6 of these and I am glad I responded quickly. I was sent a request to write a review and saw the same item is now $3.60 instead of $2.50.

I am learning not to hesitate when I see a good deal as it often disappears. I never regret the bargains I buy, just he ones I missed.

$3.60 is still a pretty good price. I have seen the same, or very similar item, on BB for about $5.00.

What a shame they raised the prices, but as you said even with the increase it's still significantly cheaper than elsewhere.

Back