Sunflower

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ladka

Reaction score
What soapy thing have I done today? Did not manage to control my impatience and unmoulded one of the three sunflower moulds to obtain this:

I agree with KiwiMoose - those do look nice! Everyone loves my sunflower soaps even when the edges aren't sharp (like when I use them for syndet shampoo bars).

Hmmm, I was sure I commented on this yesterday, but maybe I forgot to press Post Reply?

Anyway, I think they look great! Sunflower-shaped soap are very popular with my crowd, even my shampoo bars that don't turn out with very sharp details. Now you've inspired me to try to make them two-toned! :)

Hmmm, I was sure I commented on this yesterday, but maybe I forgot to press Post Reply?

Anyway, I think they look great! Sunflower-shaped soap are very popular with my crowd, even my shampoo bars that don't turn out with very sharp details. Now you've inspired me to try to make them two-toned! :)
The post was moved to the Photo Gallery from what soapy thing because of the photo and your post was a few down from the post and I didn't see it. I could only just move it now because I'm on the pc and I'm usually on my tablet and it's too fiddly to try and copy and paste the url to move. So if you comment on a photo in what soapy thing, it's likely I will move it.

No worries, @Relle I don't mind it being moved and appreciate knowing that I'm not loosing ALL my marbles (I fully admit to a few having disappeared already, lol).

Latest posts

Back