Suggestions for a Printer for Labels & Business Cards

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For business cards the cheapest and easiest way to print them is to order them from VistaPrint. I think they are having a two day sale right now.

For printing labels, it depends on what material you are printing on. I like onlinelabels.com and their accompanying software Maestro for designing labels. I use a Canon inkjet printer that I bought on Amazon. But inkjet will not print on all materials.

For business cards the cheapest and easiest way to print them is to order them from VistaPrint. I think they are having a two day sale right now.

For printing labels, it depends on what material you are printing on. I like onlinelabels.com and their accompanying software Maestro for designing labels. I use a Canon inkjet printer that I bought on Amazon. But inkjet will not print on all materials.
i found a wonderful app, that has a 1 month trial , then after that the fee is just $12.95 per month and it allows you to make EVERYTHING !!! THE NAME of the app is CANVA ! Check them out !

Probably because nobody had an answer to your question, which should have been started on its own thread to get the best response, instead of posting a query on somebody else's question.

Whatever you just asked, has nothing to do with the first question, which people were trying to help her with.

I would buy an ink tank printer. Many other printers seem more economic until you start buying the ink cartridges. The ink in ink tank printers lasts a long time.

@charlenehughes, the printer you are asking about is not soap-related, and you posted your question in a thread about printers for soapmaking labels. There is another forum thread here regarding Other Crafts and DIY. Starting a new thread over there may get an answer, but you can't assume that anyone in a soap and candle forum is going to know what is best for screen printing - or that any such person will be online more than every once in awhile.

Latest posts

Back