Stripey Soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Not quite as good as the one I saw on you tube - but I'm still quite happy with the result.
IMG_2763.jpeg
IMG_2764.jpeg
IMG_2766.jpeg

You should be. I'd be happy too if I can manage that lol

Seriously though, I think I know what you were trying to do and I think you accomplished it. Great work as always :)

I really like it a lot! I’m. I’m not sure I’d have the patience to mix/pour all those different colors. Are you referring to the YouTube video where she pours from bottles to resemble wood grain? I was tempted to try but too difficult for me! Well done!

I really like it a lot! I’m. I’m not sure I’d have the patience to mix/pour all those different colors. Are you referring to the YouTube video where she pours from bottles to resemble wood grain? I was tempted to try but too difficult for me! Well done!
I can tell you right now Mister, I ain’t ever messing about with bottles. This one is done by splitting off five colours into Dixie cups, and keeping the ‘natural’ colour in a pouring jug. Then pour five lines with your colours into the main jug along the top from front (spout end) to back. Pour this into your loaf mold along one side using a back and forth sweeping motion, with the mold tilted by resting on something. Once the top layer of stripes have gone from your main jug, add more and repeat. Fun!

Back