Strawberry FO

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi does anyone have any tips for using a Strawberry FO for CP soap making that separates your oils and also slows trace? The reviews said this one is tricky. I'd like to try this one next.

What brand are you considering? There could be other brands that get a good review. This FO seems to have gotten good reviews. Strawberry Shortcake Fragrance Oil
Oh that sounds delicious. The brand I have is from Voyageur the reviews are good everyone likes it they said it's just a bit tricky and that it can separate and to add it at a thick trace. I'm just wondering how thick should I wait for and if anybody has any tips for me before I try it. I will buy the shortcake FO for sure next time that sounds good.

Ive tried at least 6 strawberry FO's and Brambleberry's Strawberry is well behaved and WSP Fresh Picked Strawberry.

Ive tried at least 6 strawberry FO's and Brambleberry's Strawberry is well behaved and WSP Fresh Picked Strawberry.
Awesome I think I will try that one next time thank you. I'm from Canada but I think I will try Brambleberry soon. I try to order with in canada just because I get my stuff right away.

Awesome I think I will try that one next time thank you. I'm from Canada but I think I will try Brambleberry soon. I try to order with in canada just because I get my stuff right away.
I live in Canada too and I’ve looked at ordering from Brambleberry and they have huge shipping fees and then there’s duty and the exchange and GST so I’ve had all that add up to way more than what I want to order but I’ve wanted to order from them.

I live in Canada too and I’ve looked at ordering from Brambleberry and they have huge shipping fees and then there’s duty and the exchange and GST so I’ve had all that add up to way more than what I want to order but I’ve wanted to order from them.
Whats your favorite place to order from here inn Canada.

The best quality fragrance oils are Morouge Canada but they don’t have a large selection but WindyPoint and Voyageur soap and candle are good and Fizz Fairy. The last three are all about the same but some fragrance oils are better than others and of course some don’t hold up in CP soap but the last three have a large selection! I hope that helps. I just am addicted to fragrance oils but I need to stop bc I don’t want to waste them. After the holiday season I want to start mixing and making my own blends! What’s your favourite?

The best quality fragrance oils are Morouge Canada but they don’t have a large selection but WindyPoint and Voyageur soap and candle are good and Fizz Fairy. The last three are all about the same but some fragrance oils are better than others and of course some don’t hold up in CP soap but the last three have a large selection! I hope that helps. I just am addicted to fragrance oils but I need to stop bc I don’t want to waste them. After the holiday season I want to start mixing and making my own blends! What’s your favourite?
Nice that's awesome I'm to new to soap making to tackle mixing scents lol but I will try some of those soap suppliers. It's hard to decide what my favorite scent is but l love strawberries so I will try that one soon. I have had lots of good luck with Candora and Suds and Scents. Have you tried these places whats your thought about Suds and Sents so far I really like them.

Yes I forgot to mention Candora! I’ve had great success with the handful I’ve tried! I have not tried Suds and Scents yet for fragrance oils but will certainly have a look!

Yes I forgot to mention Candora! I’ve had great success with the handful I’ve tried! I have not tried Suds and Scents yet for fragrance oils but will certainly have a look!
I've tried a few from suds and Scents some were really good and a couple sucked like the eggnog it smells so good at first but my soap just smells yucky now.

Hi does anyone have any tips for using a Strawberry FO for CP soap making that separates your oils and also slows trace? The reviews said this one is tricky. I'd like to try this one next.
So I have tried this strawberry fragrance oil now and I added it at a thick trace and it came out beautifully and it smells wonderful.
20221115_195145.jpg

Back