Strawberries and cream....yummo!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gobbler's Run

Reaction score
My house is smelling so good right now! These soaps turned out a bit better than I thought they would. I made them on the hottest day on record here and they gelled so quickly! I have never been able to get a gell before so I was way excited. The gell changed the colours more than I thought, I was hoping for a pastel pink with a creamy swirl but both are pretty transparent.

064.JPG

very very pretty! Looks like candy!

I love those swirls!

Hi GR - they look lovely! Did you fragrance these at all? And please can you tell me what you used for the pink colour? I have Liquid Brites for CP from Aussie and think I could get that shade of pink with that.....

Tanya :)

Ah, good to know. Thank you very much. I had assumed it was strawberry from the title :wink: .....just wanted to know if you called it that for the colour or the smell :D Have you tried their liquid brites colours? I have only used the pink twice so far and a little goes a long way with that too. I guess the carmine can be coloured all the way up to red? Where the brites I have will only do neon pink at its strongest.

Tanya :)

PS: Are you still okay with the fires flaring up again? Not anywhere near to you I hope.

TC

I have the Brites fluro pink as well and I've only used it once and WOW it was bright LOL.

No the fires are a fair way away this time, so far, fingers crossed.

Back