Story Time....

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IanT

Freemason, Maker, Father, Mover & Shaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okay...its been a while since Ive posted one of these, but it was fun last time I did....so .... :)

Share a story!!! something funny that happened to you... embarrassing, crazy... interesting.... :)

:D

I got kicked out of reastaurant one time on a lunch date with all my co-workers. There was a huge group of us and I am SURE they took more dishes out of storage for us. I never said a word but my coffee cup was really dusty inside. I just picked up my napkin and wiped it out and the owner saw me and FREAKED. He asked me to leave for embarrasing him in front of all his his customers and making it look like he ran an unclean restaurant. One of the girls was late and showed up just as it was over and said her cup was dirty. She was told by the group to keep quiet and just drink her coffee out of a dirty cup. LOL. I never went back there.

LOL that is nasty!! I have worked in the industry extensively, sounds like that manager was putting too much emotions in to their work!! lol.... Id be afraid to eat anything out of that kitchen!! lol~!!

Ok heres a story from me... about my dream last night.....

I had the weirdest dream last night.... I was a revolutionary, visionary, and freedom fighter, working in this industrial fishing type community, everyone spoke spanish (and my dream was in spanish... though its not my native language, but I do speak it pretty fluently)... anyhoo... I remember working alongside a few of my friends and then trying to explain to these workers that we were all pretty much slaves to this corporation and that they were taking advantage of us and we needed to stand against it.... no one would believe me. I remember getting so frustrated because everyone was like a zombie, not really caring about their situation. just content enough to stay there.... I remember these huge iron doors, the sheet metal doors to an old warehouse or barn and that we were all inside of this place, which was huge. I remember the "corporation" flinging these doors open because they had seen me trying to rally the crowd and cause a revolt so they were coming after me trying to take me away, and all the while Im still talking to these people .... unable to accept that they are just content to sit their and work like robots... , I remember kind of getting louder as the corp people started to physically drag me away to some place unbeknowsnt to me... and then thats when my girl woke me up to say goodmorning... lol

crazy huh!?!?!

I wonder if it means anything.... anyone into dream cards or anything like that???

craziness!! I have been having a lot of dreams like this lately...

lol yes I did.. I woke up at like 6:30, stayed up til 11 and then fell asleep til 1 again... i still feel blaaaagh.... I ate lasagna, home made garlic knots and home made cookies...mmmmmmmm

Ah Ha!!! Lasagne. It's the cheese. It's supposed to give you strange dreams if you eat cheese at night.

really!??! I never heard that before!!?!?! I wonder why??

I know with my Dad...if he eats chocolate before bed he has horrible nightmares, to where he actually screams in his sleep and stuff lol... I wonder why?!?! he said hed dream he was getting attacked by squirrels and stuff ! :shock:

I dream I'm at work all too often. It's seems to happen when I'm doing a shift from my normal graveyards to afternoon/ day shifts. The problem is of course that the dreams are far too similar to my shifts (phone operator) and by the time I wake up I feel like I've been at work for an entire shift already and am basically already in a bad mood. Customers, oh how I hate them some times. Sorry but it was not a good shift today.

IanT said:
he said hed dream he was getting attacked by squirrels and stuff ! :shock:

HEY, don't laugh. Squirrels are NASTY!!! LOL

Thanks. Soaping makes everything better. Why can't I dream about soap?

I know a kid that was attacked by squirrels. He'd been throwing nuts at them earlier. Thirty minutes later they returned the favour.

lol squirrels are scary!! even freakier is that some of them FLY! lol... whats worse than a flying tree-rat?!?!?!?! lol

Latest posts

Back