Is what KiwiMoose named the outcome of this one, although in no way it looks like how I intended it to look lol If you've seen my that 60s soap, this was another try to supposedly get the corner pour swirl technique right. Right. I did some playing around with the salt and baking soda amounts in Zany's faux seawater and did not think to factor in that kaolin clay and activated charcoal accelerate trace. So instead of pouring at emulsion, which this batter seemed to skip lol, I had to make do with batter the consistency of (my) room temp butter, and spooned in alternating colors into my recycled brownie box slab mold. Interesting note: aside from the obvious charcoal and kaolin, I used moringa and ratanjot. The moringa, which was green in my lemongrass soap, turned speckled tan... And my ratanjot that's supposed to give a purple color, is blue. Let's see if they morph over time. But even if they don't. I quite like how this failure at the corner pour turned out. The front of half the batch Here's a close up where you can see the cross sections of some. These always interest me, even in other people's soaps. The back of the other half And another close up Thanks for reading!