Storage woes

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys it have been crazy for me for a couple days. My apartment is under renovation and I have to move everything to storage any advice on storing soap in a storage unit. Right now I have them in brown boxes slightly apart from each other between freezer paper stacked on top of one another. Also I have noticed that my white lavender soap turned brown after putting dried lavender twigs on the rack between them.

My condolences on the renovation stress... my husband was a general contractor for many years before retiring, and we did our share of remodeling in our homes, too. Hopefully yours will be quick, and the results will be worth it!

My experience with lavender is that, like most botanicals, it turns brown, and that brown can bleed into the soap, too. Sorry... :(

My condolences on the renovation stress... my husband was a general contractor for many years before retiring, and we did our share of remodeling in our homes, too. Hopefully yours will be quick, and the results will be worth it!

My experience with lavender is that, like most botanicals, it turns brown, and that brown can bleed into the soap, too. Sorry... :(
😩😩😩 it did turn brown this what it looked like before

Attachments

• 09E6F489-56E4-41F5-9316-F79E26D30832.jpeg
    09E6F489-56E4-41F5-9316-F79E26D30832.jpeg
    120.1 KB · Views: 17
  • DABF6F83-E6C4-47AA-AB50-1815B7567DF4.jpeg
    DABF6F83-E6C4-47AA-AB50-1815B7567DF4.jpeg
    123.9 KB · Views: 15

Thank you for the feedback

Back