I wanted to share the last 5 batches of soap I've made. I'm still trying to figure out how to create colors without micas or oxides because I can't get them. So far they all seem to work out, except for one batch that seems to be drying, even though it has little CO. A possible error in choosing the wrong oil in SoapCalc. Not lye heavy, just drying. The last recipe, with lots of palm oil, canola and OO seems very soft, even after 3 days. I waited 2 days to remove it from the mold. The oldest soap, made June 1st, is already in use and GREAT. Lots of sunflower and canola oils and no DOS. I call that success. I've used castor oil at 5% or so in all of them.