Stickers/Labels

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrazyCabrito

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone can suggest a company for printing generic company labels.

I had a friend who is a graphic designer create a logo for me, and I have been printing the small avery labels with the Scent of the soap and the ingredient list, but was wanting a more professional looking label with my logo.

Would like something that doesn't break the bank, but also that does a quality job.

GO!!!

I was wondering if anyone can suggest a company for printing generic company labels.

I had a friend who is a graphic designer create a logo for me, and I have been printing the small avery labels with the Scent of the soap and the ingredient list, but was wanting a more professional looking label with my logo.

Would like something that doesn't break the bank, but also that does a quality job.

GO!!!

I have not used any of these, but I know several soap forum members use http://www.onlinelabels.com. Also, brambleberry.com offers free downloadable templates for soap, lotion & lip balm labels. They have a design and you just add your text via hand (pdf version) or typing (Word version).

Alchemy & Ashes I believe was the last soap forum member I remember talking about her label making. You could PM her perhaps.

Latest posts

Back