Sticker Machine

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chay

Reaction score
Has any one ever used a sticker machine? If so could you answer these questions for me:
How does it work?
What is the quality of the finished product?
What type of finishes will the sticker adhesive stick to?
I am interested in the labeling options that would be available to me with a sticker machine. But only if the finished product is of sufficent quality. Anyone have personal experience with one?

Yes, like a Xyron. Have you ever tried your hand at one of these?

LOVE LOVE LOVE -- let me repeat LOVE the Xyron Sticker Makers!!! Wish I had thought of it - I would be rich!

Well, I have three different sizes - the little "x" shaped one - the medium and the larger one. I think for labels its a good idea -- however I am not sure how well it will adhere to a plastic container or wrap. You would have to try it.

All you do it place whatever you want to become a sticker - into the machine and pull from the other side... VIOLA! Its got sticker stuff on the back and adhered to wax paper - for the backing until you are ready to use it. Very simple and easy to use. Well worth the $$30?? (I think thats how much the larger one was...)

I think the quality of the finished product is only as good as your initial product... the adhesive is pretty tacky...

Hope it helps. :)

WOW, 4 Loves is a pretty strong recommendation. LOL Guess I'll have to give it a try. However I have a feeling I will come home from work late one day and find that my son has the house and the dog covered in stickers. :lol:

I had forgotten about this thread. I did eventually get one. It's fantastic! I use it for labels, school projects, scrap booking, etc...

Latest posts

Back