Stick Blender

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kamahido

Paladin of Soap
Reaction score
I am looking to buy a new but better stick blender. Anyone care to post their awe-inspiring weapon of choice? :)

I got a BRAUN when my daughter was a baby and it was on its last legs when she got me a replacement Braun. She was 21 so it lasted 20+ years. I've had the new one for 3+ years now and I use it more than once a day usually.
I have the MR 400.

I highly recommend this particular model of Hamilton Beach. I'm still using the same one I bought 13 years ago for soap-making, and it's still going strong. I like it because the design of the bell is perfect for soap-making. I never have to 'burp' it, and it never creates bubbles in my soap batter. Looks like it has gone up in price, though, from I bought mine 13 years ago ($19.00 back then).

IrishLass :)

I highly recommend this particular model of Hamilton Beach. I'm still using the same one I bought 13 years ago for soap-making, and it's still going strong. I like it because the design of the bell is perfect for soap-making. I never have to 'burp' it, and it never creates bubbles in my soap batter. Looks like it has gone up in price, though, from I bought mine 13 years ago ($19.00 back then).

IrishLass :)
I also bought two of these about ten years ago recently decided the duct tape holding the stick to the motor :) needed replacing. Wow! from $19.99 to $49.00! I went to Walmart and saw a Kitchen Aid for the same price and thought ok that should be great...ha the piece of junk comes apart every time and I have to fish it out of my soap. Think I'm going back to old reliable.

Back