Stick blender recommendations

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

houseofwool

Reaction score
I want to get a new stick blender before the end of the year. I see that many of you use a cuisinart. What is the length of the shaft from the bottom of the bell to the bottom of the coupling?

If you're asking how long the 'stick' part is when detached from the motor, mine is approx 8 inches. I have 2 different cuisinart sticks and like the newer one much better because the speed is adjustable. The newer one also came with a whisk attachment and mixing cup that I use all the time for making lotion. Looks like you can get the same model I have on amazon (http://www.amazon.com/Cuisinart-HB-155PC-Stainless-Blender-Silver/dp/B00DOK0R2O). Mine came from Costco and I snatched up 2 of them at the time because they were only $30!

Last edited by a moderator:
The shaft of my Cuisinart is 7.5". I'm not crazy about it because the bell is too rounded and I think it's pulling air into my batter. I have to be really careful how I use it or I get crazy air bubbles. I've seen some that appear to have a less rounded bell but I'm not sure of the brand. I'll research more after the holiday craziness. :crazy:

I have a Hamilton Beech and the shaft isn't sealed which means lots of bubbles in my soap.

If you're asking how long the 'stick' part is when detached from the motor, mine is approx 8 inches. I have 2 different cuisinart sticks and like the newer one much better because the speed is adjustable. The newer one also came with a whisk attachment and mixing cup that I use all the time for making lotion. Looks like you can get the same model I have on amazon (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DOK0R2O/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20). Mine came from Costco and I snatched up 2 of them at the time because they were only $30!

Do you have issues with the shaft being sealed?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back