Stick Blender Question.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluebirdwing

Reaction score
CP Newbie here. I dont own a stick blender, since I was making M&P until now. So, I was trying to buy a stick blender, and I noticed there are two types. Completely stainsless steel ones and ones with full plastic body and only stainless steel blades. I am attaching pics, so, you can understand what I am describing. So, which one will be better? Black or White? The white one is cheaper, because of all the plastic I think.

1614531969834.png

1614531987657.png

I would definitely get the stainless steel one if I were you. Even if the cheaper one is made out of plastic that wouldn't be torn up quickly from the lye, over time I imagine it would break down. Cheap or not, that's not an expense you want to make over and over again.

My favorite is plastic like the white one. But I already had it before I started making soap. IfI were to buy my first and only,I would get an all stainless one, although I have used my plastic stick blender for 6 years with no problems. I don’t make HP soap, which I think definitely needs to have a stainless shaft.

Latest posts

Back