Stick blender, advice & help me choose

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good to know...
Though I still think that it isn't really normal for it to heat up like that (I might have exagerated on the 2 minutes max, it was probably 30 sec-1min max).

I'll give it another go and use it no more than 10-15 seconds at a time and see what that does.

I like the cuisanart 200 smartstick that kellyann mentioned. I like that the blade comes off so you can wash it. I have had no trouble with it.

foresthome said:
I like the cuisanart 200 smartstick that kellyann mentioned. I like that the blade comes off so you can wash it. I have had no trouble with it.

Yup. Has never overheated, smoked, or anything, and I don't particularly pay attention to how long it's been on and such. I turn it off mainly to check for trace. I do discount my water (usually), so my soaps tend to trace fairly quickly. For $30, I figure you can't beat the quality for the price.

Is that why i am getting notifications that someone posted? Please dont be rude

The only person who has posted since 2011 (8yr old thread) was you and the notification you got was that Shunt let you know the person hasn't been here in years. Shunt just gave you a courtesy post to let you know this, it wasn't rude. Please check the dates on the posts you are replying to, as most that far back are no longer here as Shunt said.

Ok so people say dont ask questions that had already been asked and to check other posts and when i did n9t realizing it was that old i get comments that YES ARE RUDE (saying please does not make the way you word things less rude)

You want things one way but get bent out of shape and rude when people dont realize that for example the posts are dated.
This is a prime example of why i dont do social media anything

Ok so people say dont ask questions that had already been asked and to check other posts and when i did n9t realizing it was that old i get comments that YES ARE RUDE (saying please does not make the way you word things less rude)

You want things one way but get bent out of shape and rude when people dont realize that for example the posts are dated.
This is a prime example of why i dont do social media anything
You are welcome here but need to be aware that like other places there are rules and tips. You're the only one taking it to the next level. There are rules posted that relate to what you did which is called necroposting.

https://www.soapmakingforum.com/threads/smf-culture-and-tone.56833/

Last edited:
633808921975026280-necromancy.jpg

Back