Stick Blended Palm Oil

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peachy Clean Soap

Reaction score
I thought I'd try to SB my palm oil instead of melting every time before use. I stirred the palm oil really good & breaking up the chunks then I SB' the container of palm oil, much to my surprise It turned out very smooth, creamy & well blended & it's easy to scoop or pour. Hopefully it stays creamy & smooth, time will tell. 💫

I thought I'd try to SB my palm oil instead of melting every time before use. I stirred the palm oil really good & breaking up the chunks then I SB' the container of palm oil, much to my surprise It turned out very smooth, creamy & well blended & it's easy to scoop or pour. Hopefully it stays creamy & smooth, time will tell. 💫
Up date on SB PO. Its holding its whipped creamy smooth soft texture' Im finding this to be so interesting, last night the temp was on the chilly side Id thought the PO would be stiff & hard but wasn't. Depending how it holds up I may do this again when I refill the container. 💫

Latest posts

Back