• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Start of Destash_Few Bottles

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

I have some tottles are similar to these but are Christmas Green with black tops $.30 per bottle plus shipping. I may have 40-50 of these not sure until I get under the house into my storage rooms. But I know there is still a large bag. I will sell these in any quantity
SKS Bottle & Packaging - Plastic Bottles, 2 oz White HDPE Lotion Ovals w/ White Snap Top Caps The tottles will hold 6-7 oz of lotion.

I also have a large amount of these in 2oz at .10 ea with tan flip caps SKS Bottle & Packaging - Plastic Bottles, Clear PET Naples Ovals with Black Lotion Pumps
There is one other size I will have to check on it. I also have pumps that will fit both sizes. The larger bottle has a bronze flip cap. Pumps will be an extra charge

I also have 5- 18" HDPE I am going to let go of. Well used :) but still perfectly good. They hold 59 oz of oil. I just cannot let them all go...They need to be lined Not quite as clean and shiny as these. :) Soap mold two 5-6 lb no liner soap molds wooden lids & cutters | Etsy $10.00 each OBO

As time goes on there will be more.

Latest posts

Back