St. Patricks Day

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made green 4 leaf clover shaped soaps. I waited too long to make them though, so they won't be ready in time I'm afraid. They are cute though!

I've sort of just been focusing on "springy" products. I made a bunch of green soaps though that i can use for the whole spring time season, rather than just st. patricks.

Tropical flair

I was making some body sprays you know just experimenting right. So my daughter(nine) decided she was going to mix a drop of each to find a perfume she would like for me to make for her. So she found an awesome mixture with four different scents. It smells amazingly sweet and teenish!! I'm still testing it to see how long it lasts. It was so exciting because she was so proud of herself and she told me if I sell one I have to share the profits lol.

I'm made green lip balms in mint, lime and apple (separate, not mixed) fragrances. I decorated the containers with cute shamrock stickers.

Back