SQUEE!!!! New soaping space!!!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hmlove1218

Reaction score
So up until now, I've been making soap in my house and my husband has been complaining about how much space my supplies take up.. But now I have my very own soap shed!!!!! It has been in non stop use since I got it :)

Still got a few more things to do to get it fully finished like insulation and paneling, but I couldn't be more excited!! And don't worry, all soapy things and ingredients are going to be removed when we insulate it so no fiberglass gets anywhere near my Precious... uh.. I mean soap. :D

1454006350413.jpg

1454006365630.jpg

1454006376660.jpg

Oh to have all that space to work...and to have all your soaping stuff in one place! I'm a lovely shade of envious green, just thinking how much you are going to enjoy working there. :mrgreen:

Wow, I have a really serious case of soap den envy, that's a gorgeous space! Really pleased for you too.

Thanks everyone! Once I get it insulated I don't think I'll ever come back out lol

Like a wormhole! Like a separate soap-space time continuum, only for those who soap. A continuum that Einstein never figured out.

You go in, make lovely soaps, and when you get out again a year has passed instead of 1 hour. That would make soaping a science, on even more levels than now.
(oooh, think about the curing time, 1 year curing crammed into 1 hour. Would make awesome Castile soaps...:mrgreen:)

I apologize! See? My imagination tend to run its course with me. *le-sigh*
Seriously, I can`t be trusted with a keyboard, let alone the whole alfabet...:silent:

Latest posts

Back