Square bath bomb mold?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hmlove1218

Reaction score
Anyone here make square bath bombs? If so, would you mind sharing what mold you use? I'm looking to make more of a cube shape. I found this mold from BB, but I would prefer a plastic mold to a silicone mold.

Anyone here make square bath bombs? If so, would you mind sharing what mold you use? I'm looking to make more of a cube shape. I found this mold from BB, but I would prefer a plastic mold to a silicone mold.

There are old ice cube molds that look like that made of plastic. I would check the second hand stores.

I found this one (it says "ball" for the brand on mine but they are the same) at the thrift store and it makes great 1.75 oz cube soaps. They are a little tapered which makes them very pretty.

I know I'm a month behind, but I just found this thread!

This may sound silly, but check out the baby food section. I have several cube molds from when my little guy was still on homemade baby food, and they're great!

I was at Bed Bath and Beyond last night and my wife an I came across some cube shaped ice cube trays that are silicon and we were saying they would be great for bath bomb cubes.

Latest posts

Back