Quantcast

Spring Swap WWWWHHHEEEEEEE!!!!!

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

dragonfly princess

Reaction score
The moderators are not responsible and all that good stuff... :shock:

Ok Kids it is that time once again! Get in the soaping zone and go! I am hosting the Spring Swap!! :twisted: muwahahahahhaha!!!

Anywho the theme is Earth Day!

Send me what ya got! I would like to have all the products by April 11th, so I can get them mailed by Earth Day on the 22nd. So get your brains workin, and get me some fun Earth Day themed goodies.

Please sign up early so we can get a head count. I am going to make it 10 swappers and 2 standy-By's. If you sign up, please make sure you get your goodies to me in a timely manner!

Stand By

Becky

Reaction score
I'm in. I got all excited and have already made my items, but I may have to rethink them now. Earth Day...hmmm...

1. Becky
Stand By

earthygirl

Reaction score
did someone say "earth" :D

1. Becky
2. faithy
3. earthygirl YAY!
Stand By

pjb31apb

Reaction score
OK count me in. Would it be inappropriate to ask for assistance in brainstorming?
1. Becky
2. faithy
3. earthygirl YAY!
4. pjb31apb
Stand By

Tabitha

Reaction score
1. Becky
2. faithy
3. earthygirl YAY!
4. pjb31apb
Stand By
1. Tabitha

I signed myself up for stand by & I am going make a proposal. Since there were multiple no shows on the last swap, I propose we impliment a saftey net on this & all future swaps. Since the boxes are due April 11th, all US boxes need to be post marked priority mail no later than April 8th. I suggest posting confirmation numbers to this thread no later than April 8th. I also suggest anyone not posting their number by April 8th should be considered a drop out (unless they convo Dragon by the 8th w/ a reason, or notice, for the delay). This would allow Dragon a day or 2 to contact Stand By's & Swap Angels. Sound fair?

Becky

Reaction score
Tabitha said:
I signed myself up for stand by & I am going make a proposal. Since there were multiple no shows on the last swap, I propose we impliment a saftey net on this & all future swaps. Since the boxes are due April 11th, all US boxes need to be post marked priority mail no later than April 8th. I suggest posting confirmation numbers to this thread no later than April 8th. I also suggest anyone not posting their number by April 8th should be considered a drop out (unless they convo Dragon by the 8th w/ a reason, or notice, for the delay). This would allow Dragon a day or 2 to contact Stand By's & Swap Angels. Sound fair?
I agree Tab, sounds like an excellent idea.

Tabitha

Reaction score
1. Becky
2. faithy
3. earthygirl YAY!
4. pjb31apb
5. WilsonFamilyPicnic
Stand By
1. Tabitha

So far we have done any scented product including candles, soap, B&B, etc.

Soapmaker Man

Reaction score
Tabitha said:
1. Becky
2. faithy
3. earthygirl YAY!
4. pjb31apb
Stand By
1. Tabitha

You know for a certainty I wholeheartedly agree! The V-Day swap was disappointing for all, as I could have easily got the boxes out 5 or 6 days sooner if I had not kept waiting and holding off sending the boxes. The day I was going to ship, a huge ice storm hit and no mail ran for 2 days. It was exasperating for all of us involved. Oh well, you should start getting the V-Day boxes Monday or Tuesday. I'm taking the second stand by spot below Tab. Great idea, Tabitha, thank you!

1. Becky
2. faithy
3. earthygirl YAY!
4. pjb31apb
5. WilsonFamilyPicnic
Stand By
1. Tabitha
2. Paul----AKA Soapmaker Man AKA TOG Man :lol:

Paul

chrisinflorida

Reaction score
1. Becky
2. faithy
3. earthygirl YAY!
4. pjb31apb
5. WilsonFamilyPicnic
6. Chrisinflorida
Stand By
1. Tabitha
2. Paul----AKA Soapmaker Man AKA TOG Man

Wow!! I don't check in for about 2 days and almost miss out on the swap.

Chris

Lane

Reaction score
1. Becky
2. faithy
3. earthygirl YAY!
4. pjb31apb
5. WilsonFamilyPicnic
6. Chrisinflorida
7. LANE
Stand By
1. Tabitha

WOW! I was gone for 24 hours and all heck broke loose around here!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

(LOVE the theme!!!)

dragonfly princess

Reaction score
WOW I am so excited to see that you all have signed up. To answer some questions: We are going to B&B and any other product you would like to add with the Earth Day theme.

Here is how it works, depending on how many participants we have, you will make that number minus one for the swap. IE if we get 10 participants, you would make and ship 9 of the same item. They will all come to me and I will split up the products and reship them. You can either pay pal me or send the money in your box.

Tab, your idea is great, please post confirmation numbers when you ship stuff out.

dragonfly princess

Reaction score
Lane said:
1. Becky
2. faithy
3. earthygirl YAY!
4. pjb31apb
5. WilsonFamilyPicnic
6. Chrisinflorida
7. LANE
8.DRAGONFLY
Stand By
1. Tabitha

WOW! I was gone for 24 hours and all heck broke loose around here!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

(LOVE the theme!!!)

Tabitha

Reaction score
Dragon, you almost didn't get a spot in your own swap, Tee-Hee!

dragonfly princess

Reaction score
I know, that is funny. But I was out celebrating my b-day today. I just got back to the house and got the laptop! WHHEEEEE!!

G

Happy Birthday Princess !!!!!!

And thanks for explaining it a bit for me (dumb newbie ya know) I'm sooooo looking forward to this !!!!

Latest posts