spring shows

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barb

Reaction score
for those of you who have already had a spring show this year, how are sales compared to last year.

i have a small one this weekend and with gas hitting 3.49 today, in an already depressed state, ( yeah i live in mich ) i'm a tad worried. especially since i had to raise my prices. what with oil prices 20-40% higher than last year at this time coupled with never ending higher shipping costs. nothing like having gloom and despair before i start my markets this year.

sorry i know you all are feeling the pinch too. i think i'm just a bit flustered with this show, i'm trying to fiqure out on paper how i am going to set up for this when the space is 10x5 and my tables are 6 foot. think they'll fit! plus i'm not real good at 3-d so picturing this in my head is insane. the spaces are bigger then last year when they offered 5x4. needless to say i didn't even attempt it last year. this year i doing it mainly as a favor to the organizer. guess i need a drink.

off to find a diet pepsi. :lol:

Use string to mark your booth space in your home somewhere & just set your tables up there. A practice run will be good!

dragonfly princess said:
Hey Barb where was your show? I am in MI too.

it's in custer about 13 miles east of me.

i just heard from the organizer this morning, looks like space won't be a problem. which translates into slow show.

oh well it will be good to get out and see people and get them motivated about the local farmers market.

it's been a long winter here, :lol:

Latest posts

Back