Spring is in the air!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It may be Spring, but it feels like summer here! However the spring flowers so recently blooming are quickly wilting or already wilted from the heat. But Kitty Baby is super happy! She is a transplanted Texas cat, so spending time outdoors in this heat & humidity is heaven to her. And she loves the bonus of hunting bugs on the lawn after the sun goes down and stalking small critters at dawn (on the leash due to the laws in our town). I prefer walking with her at dusk & dawn because it's cooler then, and she seems more interested in walking then, whereas with the sun up all she wants to do bask in the sun, shade, heat or even the breeze that may come along.

Our kitty Nemo (yes named after the fish) has learned how to open the sliding screen door and let herself in and out, but she doesn’t close it. On a nice day I close it at least 20 times!

We’ve been having March weather in May. A low pressure system went by off the coast bringing much rain and high winds, as well as flooding due to exceptionally high tides. It has warmed up a bit and the winds have diminished, but rain is forecasted through tomorrow. The flowers in my garden are happy 🌼🌼🌼

Back