Spray Bottles

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cellador

Reaction score
I have purchased a few spray bottles from WSP to use for various applications, but sometimes, the product comes out in a stream instead of a spray. I made a hair detangler and put it into a bottle with a spray top, it came out as a stream. I tried a new spray top, and it was a stream again.
I have used the same type of bottles/spray tops with toners and room sprays and gotten a spray/mist.
Can the type of product/ingredients affect the spray ability? Or is this more likely a quality issue with WSP's spray tops?

What is being sprayed that comes out like a stream ?

Sometimes things get a bit gunky inside the spray part, depending on what is in it.

I don't make a spray of anything, but know this happens with my DD hair de-tangler when she was small because we didn't use it much.

I’d double check for a clog. Try the tops with just water and see how they work. If the water sprays correctly then your mixture is the problem. I’ve used a spray bottle for MOM and eventually get the same issue, an overnight soak in water clears it up

So, I tried using the same spray top in a glass of water, and I am getting a mist.
Does anyone know what would cause this or what could be done to create a spray?

Latest posts

Back