Spicy Apples and Peaches FO source?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iseleigh

Reaction score
I've been looking everywhere for Spicy Apples and Peaches SKIN SAFE FO, and am having a really hard time finding it! I know VA Candle carries it (where I got my original test bottle) but I've heard they cut their oils and they're not offering local pickup for orders, and I'm not paying someone extra money in shipping just because they can't sit a box outside a door.
I've been looking for days all over the web- am I missing it? I find it kind of hard to believe no one carries it besides VACS. I also don't know if the scent will be the same even if I do find it elsewhere... any help?

I've had a hard time finding spicy apple FO too. I got one from Nurture Soap but the usage rate was very low (like under 1%). I think it's because of the cinnamon, which is a known irritant.
I'm curious what you find! I have not looked recently.

I've had a hard time finding spicy apple FO too. I got one from Nurture Soap but the usage rate was very low (like under 1%). I think it's because of the cinnamon, which is a known irritant.
I'm curious what you find! I have not looked recently.
OOB it doesn't smell like cinnamon at all. Now that I (accidentally) have it on my hands there is a very faint smack of cinnamon. Also a hint of a water note. Man, I'm gonna be super bummed if no one else carries this!

I'm a little confused. Is this one FO, apples and peaches, or a spicy apple and a separate peach FO - I didn't see spicy apples and peaches listed on the VACS website. If you've tried their FO and like it, I wouldn't worry about if they cut their oils. I really don't know anything about this supplier, so won't comment on that one way or the other. But if you like the FO, and are looking 'everywhere' on the internet to find another supplier of the same that will probably involve paying for shipping, why not just order from VACS and pay the shipping. Companies have had to make adjustments due to covid, and just eliminating this supplier when you apparently are happy with this FO and would pay shipping to another supplier for the same or similar - I guess I don't get it.

I'm a little confused. Is this one FO, apples and peaches, or a spicy apple and a separate peach FO - I didn't see spicy apples and peaches listed on the VACS website.
Spicy Apples and Peaches is a single FO. I've seen it listed for sale on other sites with the identical description VACS uses, and those sites list it as NOT being skin safe, which makes me think VACS isn't either... after talking to local people who've had issues with their products i'm just a little wary. That being said, I found SA&P at this site Spicy Apples & Peaches FO but read the site it going out of business next year. They offer a sampler pack, so I will try their version plus some others and go from there.

OK, now I understand. Symphony Scent does say that this FO smells similar to Apple Jack, which is very common among suppliers. You might have luck trying one of those and blending with a peach if you aren't happy with your sample. Good luck.

OK, now I understand. Symphony Scent does say that this FO smells similar to Apple Jack, which is very common among suppliers.
That is a good point, I will order their Apple Jack too so I can compare. Thank you for pointing that out- I read it in the description but it didn't click til you mentioned it!

Latest posts

Back