Spam in Conversations

Soapmaking Forum - Soap & Candle Forums

Help Support Soapmaking Forum - Soap & Candle Forums:

Bubble Agent

Reaction score
I got one just now too. Is there a way to delete it ourselves? I have already reported it, but I don`t want it sitting there. Or are the mods deleting that stuff so it disappears from our conversations?

MellonFriend

Reaction score
I got one just now too. Is there a way to delete it ourselves? I have already reported it, but I don`t want it sitting there. Or are the mods deleting that stuff so it disappears from our conversations?
If you go to your inbox, check the check box of the conversation, then click on the toolbar at the bottom it says "choose action" you can then click "leave conversation" and then "go". A window will pop up and if you select the bottom option, you will never receive a message from that conversation again and the conversation will be deleted from your inbox. Hope that helps!

Bubble Agent

Reaction score
If you go to your inbox, check the check box of the conversation, then click on the toolbar at the bottom it says "choose action" you can then click "leave conversation" and then "go". A window will pop up and if you select the bottom option, you will never receive a message from that conversation again and the conversation will be deleted from your inbox. Hope that helps!
@MellonFriend that was very helpful, thank you! 🤗

I went over to check and now it was gone without me deleting it. Perhaps the admins has removed the person/bot and the conversation went with it. Or if I happened to click ignore before I posted the question, I can`t remember. Either way, I didn`t want to mess up anything, but now I know what to do if it happens again! Thank you for taking time to help🌺

lsg

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Make sure that you report such messages to the admins. We have had a spate of them, lately and have taken care to ban the senders of such messages. When you open a conversation, you can choose the "Leave" option in the upper right-hand corner of the box. That will open the option to ignore and you will not be notified of any future responses and the conversation will remain deleted.

Bubble Agent

Reaction score
Make sure that you report such messages to the admins. We have had a spate of them, lately and have taken care to ban the senders of such messages. When you open a conversation, you can choose the "Leave" option in the upper right-hand corner of the box. That will open the option to ignore and you will not be notified of any future responses and the conversation will remain deleted.
Thank you @lsg :) I did report it straight away, it was an icky message. Sorry you have to deal with such a rush of them, I can imagine it must take up a lot of the admins time.

Latest posts