Soy wax and carpet

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rubalicious

Reaction score
Hi everyone I learnt the hard way not to put clamshells that aren't totally set onto shelving with wholes in it. As it spilt vanilla Frangranced soy wax onto the carpet. Does anyone know the easiest way to get the wax out of the carpet? Without destroying the carpet?? TIA

Take a towel and an iron on low. Place the towel (folded in half) over the spill and go over it with the iron. It should start to melt the spill and the towel will soak it up. Keep getting a new towel until the spill is gone. You will have to throw away the towel when you are done so I suggest using a ragety wash cloth.

Also, don't let the towel soak through to the iron. Just let it saturate the first layer of the towel.

That stinks. Take a towel and lay it over the spilled wax then use an iron and go over it with the hot iron. It should melt the wax and absorb into the towel. I spilled a candle once an that worked well for me.

Latest posts

Back