South of France Green Tea dupe

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dianae

Reaction score
There are a couple of products who’s scents are similar and I’m looking to duplicate: The Body Shop’s Fuji Green Tea and the South of France Green Tea. I emailed the SoF and they kindly shared which Essential oils they used (see below). I wanted to make a laundry soap using these but quickly became discouraged because of the EO cost!! Yikes! Maybe one day if I win the lottery I can splurge, but not today. Anyone else know the above scents and/or know of an affordable dupe? I appreciate your feedback.

citrus Bergamia oil ——————- (bergamot)
salvia sclarea oil ————————(clary sage)
anthemis noblis flower oil ———(Roman chamomile)
copaifera reticulata balsam oil
citrus medica limonum peel oil —(lemon)
camellia sinensis leaf extract ——(green tea)

I wanted to make a laundry soap using these but quickly became discouraged because of the EO cost!!

Don't know of an affordable dupe, but @Zany_in_CO shared her EO supplier with me a while back. Very good prices and so far, I'm happy with the oils I've gotten. Sun Pure Botanicals. They have a webpage and sell on Ebay. Free shipping as well.

There's a blend on eocalc called green tea which is equal parts of elemi, lemon and clary sage. Still an expensive blend though.. and I haven't tried it (just been eyeballing it because I love the scent of green tea)

Latest posts

Back