South of France Green Tea dupe

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Dianae

Reaction score
There are a couple of products who’s scents are similar and I’m looking to duplicate: The Body Shop’s Fuji Green Tea and the South of France Green Tea. I emailed the SoF and they kindly shared which Essential oils they used (see below). I wanted to make a laundry soap using these but quickly became discouraged because of the EO cost!! Yikes! Maybe one day if I win the lottery I can splurge, but not today. Anyone else know the above scents and/or know of an affordable dupe? I appreciate your feedback.

citrus Bergamia oil ——————- (bergamot)
salvia sclarea oil ————————(clary sage)
anthemis noblis flower oil ———(Roman chamomile)
copaifera reticulata balsam oil
citrus medica limonum peel oil —(lemon)
camellia sinensis leaf extract ——(green tea)

Kcryss

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wanted to make a laundry soap using these but quickly became discouraged because of the EO cost!!
Don't know of an affordable dupe, but @Zany_in_CO shared her EO supplier with me a while back. Very good prices and so far, I'm happy with the oils I've gotten. Sun Pure Botanicals. They have a webpage and sell on Ebay. Free shipping as well.

szaza

Reaction score
There's a blend on eocalc called green tea which is equal parts of elemi, lemon and clary sage. Still an expensive blend though.. and I haven't tried it (just been eyeballing it because I love the scent of green tea)