SOS FO Co-op? (not sure where to post this...)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lane

Reaction score
Any one interested in a co-op for saveonscents.com FO's?? You get a really good price break for buying in bulk AND FREE shipping for orders over $100 PLUS free samples!

I was thinking if anyone was interested we could choose about 5 to 10 scents and buy in bulk and break down the cost per ounce.

As far as shipping to everyone, I could place the order and depending on how much you want, I could ship out priority flat rate. This tends to be the cheapest. BUT we would HAVE TO CHOOSE FO's that DO NOT have a low to medium flashpoint, as they can only ship ground...

Anyway, just an idea to help save a little cash and try new scents or get bulk scents at a lower price. :)

Their FO is pretty good. They have different level of strengths. And different application types. And they have SO MANY to choose from!!!

I found out a few websites that sell FO actually get theirs from SOS. But no one will ever tell you what strength level they sell theirs in...

I HAVE used over thirty to fifty scents from them over the past two years. I'm made everything to incense, parfume, MP, lotion, bubble bath, shower gel, candles...But I have not made CP with them...Tho their are A LOT of reviews..

Latest posts

Back